First car. TVF 641

Questions about History or requests for information (does anyone know where my car is now?) can go here.
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
m5jag
MMOC Member: No

First car. TVF 641

Post by m5jag »

Being of an age know when silly things appear in the head. I am looking for the history of and eventual demise or maybe not of my first car. Reg number. TFV 641. Morris Minor 1000. 4 door. Grey. Red interior. I sold it to a garage in 1966/67 part exchange for my next car. Can any of the members help?

M5jag.
busguy
Minor Addict
MMOC Member: Yes

Re: First car.

Post by busguy »

Not shown on DVLA computer, but might just be lurking in a barn somewhere waiting to be rediscovered!
MoggyMatt
Minor Friendly

Re: First car. TVF 641

Post by MoggyMatt »

m5jag wrote:Being of an age know when silly things appear in the head. I am looking for the history of and eventual demise or maybe not of my first car. Reg number. TFV 641. Morris Minor 1000. 4 door. Grey. Red interior. I sold it to a garage in 1966/67 part exchange for my next car. Can any of the members help?

M5jag.
My Grandfather had a Moggy 1000 in late 60s/early 70s he bought second hand. I have a picture showing my Grandmother sat in front of the car, sadly obscuring second half of numberplate, but clearly shows first three letters as TFV. Wonder if it is the same car?? They lived in Lancashire on the outscirts of Preston
POMMReg
Minor Legend

Re: First car. TVF 641

Post by POMMReg »

FV is Blackpool Corp, VF is Eastern Counties I think(?)
Further investigations uncovered it was an inside job!!