Anyone own NAB172D

Questions about History or requests for information (does anyone know where my car is now?) can go here.
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
sparky93
MMOC Member: No

Anyone own NAB172D

Post by sparky93 »

yup, just wondering if anyone on here now has our old white traveller NAB172D. looked it up on dvla several years ago and it was unlicenced. presumed dead. but just done a new look up as wanted to find info again, and its seems to have come back from the dead....
it had expired around 1996, but now its Date of Liability on NAB 172D 01 03 2014. so its been about again it seems.
sparky93

Re: Anyone own NAB172D

Post by sparky93 »

friendly bump :-)
chickenjohn
Minor Legend

Post by chickenjohn »

wherever it is it has no MOT :-

Registration number: NAB 172D
✗ Untaxed
Tax due: 01 March 2014
✗ No MOT
Expired: 13 March 2014
New keepers must get tax before using the vehicle.
If you have taxed, made a SORN or had a MOT it can take up to 5 days for these details to be shown above. If you have a valid paper MoT certificate this is proof that the vehicle has been tested.

Vehicle details
Vehicle make MORRIS Date of first registration 05 December 1966 Year of manufacture 1966 Cylinder capacity (cc) 1098cc CO₂Emissions Not available Fuel type PETROL Vehicle status Not taxed Vehicle colour WHITE Vehicle type approval Not available Wheelplan 2 AXLE RIGID BODY Revenue weight Not available
Cheers John - all comments IMHO
- Come to this years Kent branches Hop rally! http://www.kenthop.co.uk
(check out the East Kent branch website http://www.ekmm.co.uk )
ImageImage
sparky93

Post by sparky93 »

its now got a export marker on it. wonder what state its in, and where its gone to...
les
Minor Maniac
MMOC Member: Yes

Post by les »

If you’ll excuse going slightly off topic, although with a connection, when on holiday years ago, I stopped at a hotel and in the car park was a very expensive car with the number plate NAB 1. I subsequently found it belonged to a Conservative MP, Gerald Nabarro. After seeing this thread I looked him up. Apparently he owned NAB 1 to NAB 10. When the Government proposed to make it illegal to transfer numbers, he was a driving force in getting the idea overturned.