BOC524B

Questions about History or requests for information (does anyone know where my car is now?) can go here.
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
Vrencken
MMOC Member: No

BOC524B

Post by Vrencken »

Hello all,

Recently I have bought my first classic car, a Morris Traveller. It has been used as our wedding car and is here to stay. I love the way people react when I'm driving the Morris. In the (near) future it will need a restoration. It is my intention to bring this car back to its former state. I am trying to clarify the history of this car, that is why I need your help.

The car lives in a village near Nijmegen in the Netherlands. It sleepes in a warmed garage and is used weekly (when weather allowes) to do shopping and go to town. It is imported from the UK to the Netherlands, its UK number plate was BOC524B. It was last taxed in 1981 in the UK and is registered in the Netherlands in 1995.

At this moment the car has a green underbody color and is black on top. But that is not the original color, the factory details say it's rose taupe (which I confirmed bij sanding down some paint on a inviseble place). The factory details also say the car started it's life in Birmingham.

Can anybody tell me something more about my car? I know it's a long shot, because the car hasn't been on UK roads for a long time.[frame]Image[/frame]