1969 2 door saloon TKL172H

Questions about History or requests for information (does anyone know where my car is now?) can go here.
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
PhilAllen
Minor Friendly
MMOC Member: Yes

1969 2 door saloon TKL172H

Post by PhilAllen »

I bought my car in August last year and I've been "lurking" on here for a while learning a lot and finding answers to various questions I had so thanks to all of you who have answered posts by other people - you've helped me a lot! I have a question I can't find an answer for so I'm about to post a request for help but thought I'd mention something about my car here first.

I know my car's registration number is a Kent one, that the car was taxed in Swindon in 2001 and has been in Essex since about 2004 until I bought it when it moved to Suffolk. There is also a "Morris Minor Centre Bath" window sticker in the rear window - I emailed them to ask if they knew anything of the car but they didn't reply. That's all the history I have, I wondered if anyone here knew anything more about the car and where it might have been.

Its been off the road since 2003 (as far as I can tell) and what I've got is a basically giant 3D jigsaw puzzle. It will be 50 in November so I'm hoping I can get it back on the road in time for that.

Phil