How to post a photo

Please post any problems you are having with the website here

Moderator: Moderators

BrianHawley
Minor Fan
Posts: 427
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:38 pm
MMOC Member: Yes

Re: How to post a photo

Postby BrianHawley » Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:02 pm

Now link to

Code: Select all

https://www.mmoc.org.uk/MessageBoard/download/file.php?id=9930
In your signature
Brian

Image "Jodie". '67 Traveller, 1275, discs, suspension mods etc.

ndevans
Minor Addict
Posts: 773
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:56 am
MMOC Member: Yes

Re: How to post a photo

Postby ndevans » Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:06 pm

Tried that, I get :-

Your images may only be up to 265 pixels high.

According to the file info in Explorer, the image is 100x96 pixels.
cheers N
'69 Traveller, 1275, discs.

BrianHawley
Minor Fan
Posts: 427
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:38 pm
MMOC Member: Yes

Re: How to post a photo

Postby BrianHawley » Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:11 pm

That’s bizarre. Sorry, I’m out of ideas.
Brian

Image "Jodie". '67 Traveller, 1275, discs, suspension mods etc.

ndevans
Minor Addict
Posts: 773
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:56 am
MMOC Member: Yes

Re: How to post a photo

Postby ndevans » Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:17 pm

Thanks.

This really shouldn't be such a faff. All it needs is a simple "how to" guide for adding a photo to a signature in the FAQ. If there is one, I can't see it.
cheers N
'69 Traveller, 1275, discs.

geoberni
Minor Addict
Posts: 852
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:19 am
MMOC Member: Yes

Re: How to post a photo

Postby geoberni » Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:22 pm

ndevans wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:17 pm
Thanks.

This really shouldn't be such a faff. All it needs is a simple "how to" guide for adding a photo to a signature in the FAQ. If there is one, I can't see it.
Did you find this?
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=68207

which links to this?
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=68208

Have a read, you'll note that there are random, intermittent issues with it. :roll:
Basil the 1955 series II

Image

ndevans
Minor Addict
Posts: 773
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:56 am
MMOC Member: Yes

Re: How to post a photo

Postby ndevans » Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:25 pm

BrianHawley wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:11 pm
That’s bizarre. Sorry, I’m out of ideas.
Yet, if I link to YOUR profile pic, it displays it, and according to Explorer, that's 150x150 pixels! (I'll change it soon, don't worry!)
cheers N
'69 Traveller, 1275, discs.

BrianHawley
Minor Fan
Posts: 427
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:38 pm
MMOC Member: Yes

Re: How to post a photo

Postby BrianHawley » Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:28 pm

Or you could disguise yourself as me and use the same photo :)

So I guess the next step is to post a picture of that size?
Brian

Image "Jodie". '67 Traveller, 1275, discs, suspension mods etc.

ndevans
Minor Addict
Posts: 773
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:56 am
MMOC Member: Yes

Re: How to post a photo

Postby ndevans » Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:50 pm

geoberni wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:22 pm
ndevans wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:17 pm
Thanks.

This really shouldn't be such a faff. All it needs is a simple "how to" guide for adding a photo to a signature in the FAQ. If there is one, I can't see it.
Did you find this?
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=68207

which links to this?
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=68208

Have a read, you'll note that there are random, intermittent issues with it. :roll:
I've read that, followed the instructions, but still get Your image can only be 265pixels high (or words to that effect).

Removing the brake master cyl is less hassle than this!
cheers N
'69 Traveller, 1275, discs.

ndevans
Minor Addict
Posts: 773
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:56 am
MMOC Member: Yes

Re: How to post a photo

Postby ndevans » Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:50 pm

BrianHawley wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:28 pm
Or you could disguise yourself as me and use the same photo :)

So I guess the next step is to post a picture of that size?
Tried resizing the picture to 96x96, same result.
cheers N
'69 Traveller, 1275, discs.

geoberni
Minor Addict
Posts: 852
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:19 am
MMOC Member: Yes

Re: How to post a photo

Postby geoberni » Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:58 pm

I would give up for a while. Try again in a day or two.
As I mentioned earlier, this message board is very fickle! I was having photo loading problems a couple of days ago just in posts, let along signature image.
Basil the 1955 series II

Image


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests