Joining the Club

Please post any problems you are having with the website here
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
Carrie
MMOC Member: No

Joining the Club

Post by Carrie »

Hello, trying to join the club. I've filled in the online form, but when it gets to the review page it shows the first page of the application as blank. I've filled the form in again, same thing happened. Decided to see what happened if I continued to the payment page. It greeted me as 'hello white' which it's taken from the car colour section of the application.

This is at the top of the page
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /mmoc/membership/index.php on line 110: file_get_contents(mmoc/membership/temp/temp516M1) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4182: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3492)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4184: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3492)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4185: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3492)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4186: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3492)
The link to download an application form doesn't work either.
simmitc
MMOC Member: Yes

Re: Joining the Club

Post by simmitc »

Sorry to hear of the problems, they were brought to the attemtion of the Webmaster recently. There is a problem with the current site, but a new website is imminent which will solve the problem. Meanwhile, please call the office by phone 01332 291675 (Mon-Fri 8.30am - 3.00pm UK time) and they will gladly enrol you. Apologies for any inconvenience, but stick with it, it's worth it :D