Please post any problems you are having with the website here
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
spike_esq
Minor Friendly
MMOC Member: Yes

Posts - Attached Photos "Images"

Post by spike_esq »

Hiya, I have been reading some SALE/ WANTED posts recently and it is is obvious that in some cases the member has attached photos. However within the text of the post it simply states Image. This cannot be opened. Is this the fault of the member attaching their photos or is there some remaining Message Board issues to resolve. Please advise how to view a photo posted on the message board topics.
Many thanks.....Regards......spike
westy24
Minor Fan
MMOC Member: No

Re: Posts - Attached Photos "Images"

Post by westy24 »

Iv noticed the same problem . I'm wondering weather it's because I'm viewing the site on my phone or mobile device . I cant use a pc or lap top to try my theory out tho :(
jagnut66
Minor Legend
MMOC Member: Yes

Re: Posts - Attached Photos "Images"

Post by jagnut66 »

Hi,
If these parts ads pre-date the sites recent changeover then it is because our new website suppliers have failed to upload nearly all pictures attached to already existing posts.
The fact that this is bloody annoying has already been flagged up with 'Cam' (who has been really helpful to be fair), if you contact him and let him know which posts you are interested in he has said he will try and get the web supplier to upload them.
Apparently all the old pictures still exist but I get the impression that the new supplier thinks it is too much of a ball ache to upload them all.
So much getting what we pay for.....................
Best wishes,
Mike.
1954 Series 2: 4 door: "Sally" -- Back on the ground with (slave) wheels and waiting to be resprayed......
1970 Triumph Herald 1200: "Hetty" -- Driven back from Llangollen in Wales (twice.....)