Minor Inspiration

Instead of clogging up posts with off topic discussions, have them here. Keep it clean folks!
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
davidmiles
Minor Legend
MMOC Member: No

Minor Inspiration

Post by davidmiles »

I keep this "minime" Morris Minor 1000 pickup near my computer for inspiration when I'm ordering parts or chatting electronically with you guys. Am I really that odd? or are there any other members with a minor inspiration nearby, if yes, lets see a shot of your Morris "minime"
<br>Image<br>
smile, you never know, you might be winning.[IMG]http://i67.tinypic.com/2ro3j37.jpg[/IMG]
DAVIDMCCULLOUGH
Minor Legend
MMOC Member: Yes

Post by DAVIDMCCULLOUGH »

Ok, I probably shouldnt really show you guys this as it shows just how bad my minor problem really is.......
This is above my pc<br>Image<br>
And heres just a few of my model collection, Ive stopped buying new ones.........<br>Image<br>

Too many Minors so little time.....
limegreen
Minor Fan

Post by limegreen »

I'm going to have to get a picture of mine now! Gimme an hour... gotta find the camera
limegreen
Minor Fan

Post by limegreen »

Not the best photo, but here's my two!
The big green one was modified for me by my boyfriend on our one year anniversary, he bought a model, bought the paint, sanded it, masked it, sprayed it a matching shade of green, lacquered it, left a fingerprint in the roof for me, then misted up the windows (a running joke between us, where his mini de-mists windows easily, he has a theory the minor won't)! Considering he's the least patient person I know, this was quite a feat! It was accompanied by the card you can see behind it, with two minors drawn by him <3 All the doors open on it, the steering works and the engine and boot contents are accurate - minus the cobwebs!
The little white one was a gift from my mum - she saw it lonely in the gloucester museum shop and 'just had to get it'. At the time she didn't know whether mine was going to be a traveller or not, so took a lucky guess!

seems I have quite a collection of trinkets on that shelf - yes, that hexagonal bottle behind says 'BENBOW'S DOG MIXTURE'. I wish i knew what that was originally for. I think some vet medicine, maybe?

I also have the 'Motoring in a big way... economically... in the "Quality First" Morris Minor." postcard sticky tacked to the side of my bedside table.<br>Image<br>
stevey
Minor Legend

Post by stevey »

ive 145 wee minor models staring at me!!!

d_harris
Minor Legend

Post by d_harris »

Not 145 by 14 by chance? :lol:

you'll have to excuse me, its been a long day already and I'm feeling pretty "tyred"... :roll:

stevey
Minor Legend

Post by stevey »

not bad!!!!

davidmiles
Minor Legend

Post by davidmiles »

come on Stevey, don't keep that collection to yourself, lets have a picture. How long does it take to collect that many, and did you stop at a morris tyre number on purpose?
smile, you never know, you might be winning.[IMG]http://i67.tinypic.com/2ro3j37.jpg[/IMG]
Furrtiv
Minor Fan

Post by Furrtiv »

I have alittle green Traveller model, but it sits on my dressing table in the other room, and the other half has stolen the digital camera . . .
Re-employed!:D
Dean
Minor Legend

Post by Dean »

My Minor:
A Clarendon Grey 1953 4 Door Series II.
MMOC - 66535