Photos

Instead of clogging up posts with off topic discussions, have them here. Keep it clean folks!
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
les
Minor Maniac
MMOC Member: Yes

Photos

Post by les »

Im having issues getting my photos off of photobucket and on to my iPad. Does anyone know how it's done please? I have deleted many photos (so I can eventually uninstall photobucket now they want more than the advertising revenue) but would like to keep a few if possible.

irmscher
Minor Legend

Re: Photos

Post by irmscher »

Can you go on photobucket with your ipad and screen shot :D
panky
Minor Legend
MMOC Member: No

Post by panky »

If you look over on the right hand side of the PB page, under all the image links, there is a link that says 'Download Album' Click on this and, after a few more steps, it will transfer a zipped file to your device. Just gone through this and transferred all my images onto Imgur, much better than PB.
If it's just a few pics you want to save then right click on the pic and 'Save Image' - not sure if that works on an iPad - or there is a share link where you can email it to yourself.
les
Minor Maniac

Post by les »

Thanks for replies, much appreciated.

les
Minor Maniac

Post by les »

Just to update on this issue, I have now managed to copy the photos from my PB library to my iPad photos, and it appears I can attach them to a forum post straight from there. They are still in PB but of course, not much use there now. I'll probably be deleting them.