Working Minor!!!

Instead of clogging up posts with off topic discussions, have them here. Keep it clean folks!
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
firedrake1942
Minor Legend
MMOC Member: No

Working Minor!!!

Post by firedrake1942 »

Sue Akrill has circulated the message below. The outfit may be of interets to Branch Rallies Weddings Barmitzvah's etc.I think they have done a rather nice job of the woodwork !

"Hi MMOC,

My name is Damien Basegmezer, one of three partners at This Fine Day, a mobile bar business based in Sussex.

We currently own a 1971 Morris Minor pickup that we call Ruby that has been specifically designed so that she can adapt to any type of event. We've used Ruby to sell home-made mulled cider and wine, craft ales, as a pop-up gin bar, cocktail bar and as a barista coffee bar. We enjoy taking this beautiful piece of British engineering and design out and about and combining it with our love of food and drink.

I'd love the opportunity to meet up with you, tell you a more about ourselves, show your our hand crafted mobile bars and explore ways we could work together at one of your events.

I have attached a few images of Ruby and I hope that we might be able to do something together in the future.

Many thanks,
Damien Basegmezer

w: http://www.thisfineday.co.uk
e: info@thisfineday.co.uk
t: 07397 966 306"
Attachments
ruby4.jpg
(5 MiB) Downloaded 301 times
ruby2.jpg
(5.18 MiB) Downloaded 301 times
ruby3.jpg
(3.78 MiB) Downloaded 301 times