cheap flights

Instead of clogging up posts with off topic discussions, have them here. Keep it clean folks!
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
ampwhu
Minor Addict
MMOC Member: No

cheap flights

Post by ampwhu »

anyone ever flown with Norwegian air to America?

I'm looking at flights to the states this autumn and have found this company doing premium flights for around £1000 return which is premium. they state its the same as business class.
SteveClem
Minor Legend
MMOC Member: Yes

Re: cheap flights

Post by SteveClem »

Don't know anything about these particular flights,but I guess that things are cheap for a reason?
About 20 years ago I had to go to a meeting in Oslo, and my secretary sensibly booked the best value (Ryanair) flight to Oslo South airport. Little did we know that said airport was nowhere near Oslo...in fact it was only just in Norway. Several hours later on a bus I got to the hotel,dinner was over and then the joy of another bus trip back to the airstrip the following day.
Yes,it was an airstrip... 2 international flights a week. The duty free shop was a table. I did discover that Norwegian roads have lots of lupins along the verges. :wink:
jollysmart
Minor Friendly

Post by jollysmart »

ampwhu wrote:anyone ever flown with Norwegian air to America?

I'm looking at flights to the states this autumn and have found this company doing premium flights for around £1000 return which is premium. they state its the same as business class.
I've only flown Norwegian within Europe but their aircraft was brand new, second service flight, and the seat space seemed more than adequate. The flight was smooth and on time which is about all that you can ask for, I would fly with them again. HTH.
dalebrignall
Minor Legend

Post by dalebrignall »

they have a big pressance at gatwick i went to jersey last week they have 2 boeing 787 dreamliners based there , i think they are a good airline
[sig]5641[/sig]
millerman
Minor Addict
MMOC Member: Yes

Post by millerman »

Have a look at Skyscanner website forum
pingis
Minor Fan

Post by pingis »

Norwegian took me from Stockholm to America a few years ago. We were supposed to fly across the pond in one of those new Dreamliners. Norwegian had overbooked and we had to go in some antique Portuguese aircraft. We didn't get there on time and we didn't come home on time. As we came home I was asked if I wanted to sign up for a Norwegian bonus card so I would be able to register points each time I fly Norwegian. I didn't sign up. Norwegian is not my first choice.
[sig]8915[/sig]