Siemens Gigaset C430A Quad Long Range

Instead of clogging up posts with off topic discussions, have them here. Keep it clean folks!
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
Blaketon
Minor Legend
MMOC Member: Yes

Siemens Gigaset C430A Quad Long Range

Post by Blaketon »

A long shot but does anyone have a Gigaset C430A cordless phone and if so, does it work with Callsign numbers (ie One line that can be called with different numbers, which result in different ring tones)? Trying to get any sense, out of any large organisation, seems to be impossible. Most can only an answer one question at a time, provided the answer is on a flow chart :evil: .
KeithL
Minor Fan

Re: Siemens Gigaset C430A Quad Long Range

Post by KeithL »

At the bottom of this webpage are links to the User Guides. They may answer your questions.

https://www.gigaset.com/en_en/cms/servi ... c430a.html

Shropshiremoggie
Minor Legend

Post by Shropshiremoggie »

I have a Gigaset 530a system. Full instructions on the net which ( hopefully ) will help .
Blaketon
Minor Legend

Post by Blaketon »

Thanks for that. In the end we went for a Panasonic KX-TGJ324. It is fine with Callsign and although it came with a repeater, the most distant phone operated to within about then feet of where needed, so with the repeater set up, it's works well. The old BT2600 system was never much cop, being a good 20 - 30 feet less in range than the Panasonic and far less than BT claimed!! On top of that, you couldn't use it with a repeater and to cap it all, it broke after three years and no repair facility was offered (My old BT phone, at home, is 29 years old and still going strong). It remains to be seen how the Panasonic set will last but (Hope I'm not tempting fate here) my parents' Panasonic TV is also 29 years old and it's never ever broken down.