colour blind

Instead of clogging up posts with off topic discussions, have them here. Keep it clean folks!
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
Murrayminor
Minor Addict
MMOC Member: Yes

Re: colour blind

Post by Murrayminor »

stuffedpike20 wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:44 am Of course, being colourblind is no where as serious as becoming totally blind, or being born without sight.
I was told from an early age that grass is green, and the sky is blue, and although I had no idea about the concept of colours, at least I knew what grass was, and what the sky was.
I can't imagine how difficult it is for a blind person to understand what grass, or the sky is; or how difficult it is for the person trying to explain it to them.
We had an english teacher who made us sit on our hands and describe a hair comb to someone who had never seen one, I have to say describing even the most ordinary object is very difficult.
Proud owner of my first Morris Minor
Nickol
Minor Addict
MMOC Member: No

Post by Nickol »

I do not think I am colour blind but I do have difficulty in remembering colours. Unless , for example I see a blue car and then physically note that it is blue, should anyone ask me later what the colour is, I wont remember.
Gott schütze mich vorm Sturm und Wind und Autos, die aus England sind.
download/file.php?id=4822[/sig]
Clayton James
Minor Friendly
MMOC Member: No

Post by Clayton James »

I have poor eyesight but I don't have any problems with colors. I have astigmatism, I have undergone LASIK surgery and somehow it fixes it.
philthehill
Minor Maniac
MMOC Member: Yes

Post by philthehill »

LASIK surgery - more commonly known as laser surgery.