West wilts Mmoc?

This section is to post information for individual MMOC branches
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
Madmaz
MMOC Member: No

West wilts Mmoc?

Post by Madmaz »

I've just been to the bear at staverton, apparently the first Friday in the month( today) the club meets here, anyway I go in and asked the barman about the club, well " they used to meet here" so does anyone have any information about where they meet? Thank you
Beanbox
Minor Friendly

Re: West wilts Mmoc?

Post by Beanbox »

The Avon Branch is like that .... No details on the website of what day or time ?????

http://www.avonbranchmmoc.co.uk/apps/location/

Never going to get new members with no details on how to meet them ???? :(
ASL642
Minor Maniac

Post by ASL642 »

Staverton is the address given as the 2014 meting place for West Wilts. Contact the branch rep Bob Noutch Tel : 0one225 seven52347 Things may have changed since the Directory was printed!

For Avon branch contact Nik Gardner Tel 0one275 seven90597 who should be able to supply an up to date meeting place for the Avon group.

Lou Rocke
MMOC 43512
GavinL
Minor Fan
MMOC Member: Yes

Post by GavinL »

Anyone else coming to the Bear at Staverton on Monday 7th May ? West Wilts apparently still meets here , but on the first Monday now. The weather is due to be good so no excuses 🙂
GavinL
Minor Fan

Post by GavinL »

I believe there is a meeting at the Bear at Staverton tomorrow? Hope so, as I am intending going :D
tom1985
Minor Friendly

Post by tom1985 »

Hi Gavin, I recently joined this branch and have been to a couple of meetings. It's a small but friendly group. Yes should be a meeting at The Bear tomorrow, 8pm, hope to see you there.
There is also a Facebook group to join if you are on there.
Cheers, Tom.
MMOC member no. 70792
GavinL
Minor Fan

Post by GavinL »

Thanks Tom, I've been to a couple of meetings, but won't be there tomorrow, as I'm in Yorkshire at present riding on steam trains and drinking beer🙂 . Worth confirming there is a meeting tomorrow with others as I had a feeling Some people weren't going to be there this month.