Pickup restoration part three

Let us all know what you are up to with your current restoration project. Get that Minor on the road!

Moderator: Moderators

jagnut66
Minor Legend
MMOC Member: Yes

Re: Pickup restoration part three

Postby jagnut66 » Wed May 24, 2017 6:34 pm

Glad the solution proved to be the easy option. :P
And packing them out with plenty of grease, as you are doing, is no bad thing either.
Best wishes,
Mike.
Olwyn Image

ManyMinors
Minor Legend
MMOC Member: No

Postby ManyMinors » Wed May 24, 2017 7:16 pm

Glad you got it sorted but..........I have to wonder.......Had you never greased it previously :-?

davidmiles
Minor Legend

Postby davidmiles » Fri May 25, 2018 6:23 pm

haven't posted in a while, busy with the house move to our bungalow. Alice was soooo handy during the move, not only trips for property into storage, but the Bungalow was a dooer upper. Massive overgrown garden, major refurb, Alice has been worth her weight in gold throughout the whole process, but the heavy workload saw the final end to her original Carburetor, so I treated her to a new Carb from ESM and now she runs better than ever,

Alice! you are so Morris Minor Supermarket, you are apic!

smile, you never know, you might be winning.[IMG]http://i67.tinypic.com/2ro3j37.jpg[/IMG]

mogbob
Minor Legend

Postby mogbob » Sat May 26, 2018 3:47 pm

Dave
I looked at your pictures first and was trying to orientate my perspective. Don't recognise the garage set up , I thought to myself !
Then I read you had moved. Pleased it went well and that you are settling in with Alice's valuable assistance.
Good to hear from you again , the new carb looks smart.
Bob

davidmiles
Minor Legend

Postby davidmiles » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:15 am

Cheers Bob, been a while, so much use for Alice, running building supplies, she's a sand and cement truck, she's soon to be a cobblestone carrier. She's done her time carrying a cement mixer. With the new Carb fitted, she takes it all in her stride.
smile, you never know, you might be winning.[IMG]http://i67.tinypic.com/2ro3j37.jpg[/IMG]

davidmiles
Minor Legend

Postby davidmiles » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:26 am

Moggie trouble of a different kind, A sensible little Mr Furry Someone would have put one paw in and gone around the other way, oh no, not Tink, he looks like he's auditioning for strictly come dancing, In my fresh Cement!

mogbob
Minor Legend

Postby mogbob » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:43 pm

Dave
I hope you moved like grease lightening , with the trowel , to smooth things over !
Just checking but Tink is still above the concrete and not underneath it now ? Only joking.
You'll have to rename him " Tinker " now.
Bob