My Garage - Projects Coming soon....& a lot of work!

Let us all know what you are up to with your current restoration project. Get that Minor on the road!
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
heathy12
Minor Fan
MMOC Member: No

My Garage - Projects Coming soon....& a lot of work!

Post by heathy12 »

May or may not be of intrest to you lot, someone asked me to throw a few shots up of the fleet so thought - why not!

Long term member with a short post count - usually busy with other things to get too sucked into the click or banter - Few who know me will know im a very busy chap! As the following may explain.

Minor addict, and yes......I have a problem! So what! :lol: 8) :wink:

Going to have to crack on with a few soon so might get some inspiration and motivation from everyone on here to pull my finger out and get busy!

With baby number two just about ready to drop (any day!) im thinking I might be 'Escaping' a little more in the coming months when im not abroad working. My lads hopefully going to be getting into cars if I have my way so best make sure some of his earliest memories are round classics - Minors in particular! :lol: He's quite a fleet to inherit!

Currently compiling a few shots of various projects currently on the go to list in the projects section soon!

Garage currently consists of the following! :D Hope it pleases sufficiently! Want to know anything about any of them ask away! Would like to be a little more involved in the club, meets and 'The click' which ive consistantly failed to get into.

Went from this two years ago now.

Installed one of these - Very pleasing! 8) :D

Trial run! - Going up in the world!

Pretty packed full of goodies! Im a bit of a hoarder. :oops: :lol:

Soon to be daily driver when I can finish her off - Currently up in the air!

Planned for an overhaul this winter ready to actually get along to a few shows next year! The beast!

Bit of fun - SLightly unusual. In for a tidy up, wiring and some mods! Bet no one knows what the hell it is! :P :lol: :wink: Have just cleared the tonne of junk......sorry, treasures heaped around it! :lol: WIll throw a few more shots up soon!

On going restoration - Currently on hold.

Need to spend a little time on the engine getting the turbo set up properly plumbed up, suspension slammed and windscreen in!

Currently Parked up awaiting its turn - My all time faveroite Car, has to be the best ive ever owned or driven, so much fun. Met the Mrs in this car, toured the south west and spent Many an hour tootling round in him.

I'll bet on ones spotted the Convertible in any of the shots yet either! :D :D :lol: Theres one its included in on the very first picture!

Few others from the past which are worthy of a mention!

Parked up at the moment - Not far off being on the road, but definitley on the back burner! Got to love the patina!

Ratty as you like - Went like the proverbial and sister to my other traveller. Think its now in Cornwall being restored!

My old Lowlight Pickup. Really wish I'd kept hold of it. Awsome little racer - Despite being Ford powered!

Little bit different - Daily for 6+ years. Currently parked up awaiting an uncertain fate :( Sadly written off and currently parked up outside.

Briefly in my possesion - Was pleased to see the back of it! Onnes '49.

So there we have it!

My fleet - A few projects there.

Will be posting up a few more threads im sure documentating as I go. Really looking for some motivation to crack on with it. Spent tonight tidying it all up so hopefully now I can get my teeth into some of the projects! 8) :D
JLH MORRIS MINOR RESTORATION & MODIFICATION
TvdWerf
Minor Addict

Re: My Garage - Projects Coming soon....& a lot of work!

Post by TvdWerf »

I read a little bit between the text, so you have 2 lowlights, with "special" eningines.
So my question, do you still have the original sidevalve engines?
You may send me a pm
MM '51 LHD sidevalve
heathy12
Minor Fan

Post by heathy12 »

TvdWerf wrote:I read a little bit between the text, so you have 2 lowlights, with "special" eningines.
So my question, do you still have the original sidevalve engines?
You may send me a pm
No boat anchors, sorry, side valves in sight!

Haven't ever run a side valve minor.
JLH MORRIS MINOR RESTORATION & MODIFICATION
dellerie
Minor Fan

Post by dellerie »

that multi-bladed yellow fan, whats it off?
RobThomas
Minor Legend
MMOC Member: Yes

Post by RobThomas »

[frame]Image[/frame]

I've moved from a long single garage and rented space in a barn...... to THIS, plus another double garage and 5 sheds. Sooooooooo nice to have the space. (Am also glad not to have that '49 any more!) :D

PS Yellow fan looks like an Ital/Marina one. Too many blades to be Midget (6 blades)
Cardiff, UK