New panels

Let us all know what you are up to with your current restoration project. Get that Minor on the road!
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
cookie6
MMOC Member: Yes

New panels

Post by cookie6 »

Hi there
Just got myself a 1969 pickup which requires total rebuild ,getting a list together for panels . Just wondering who supplies the best made /fitting panels .
jagnut66
Minor Legend

Re: New panels

Post by jagnut66 »

ESM supply good panels but I think you will find, wherever you get them from, they will require a certain amount of 'fettling' to get them to fit properly.
Also when buying it's worth checking the likes of eBay, as you can sometimes get the same panels on there, from the same company, for slightly less than on their own site and with free postage......
Best wishes,
Mike.
1954 Series 2: 4 door: "Sally" -- Back on the ground with (slave) wheels and waiting to be resprayed......
1970 Triumph Herald 1200: "Hetty" -- Driven back from Llangollen in Wales (twice.....)
morris van
Minor Legend

Post by morris van »

My 1971 van is having new rear inner and outer wheel arches done and also the arches that go over the rear wheels inside the back. The restorer has used ESM I have also used them for mechanical parts. At the moment they are very busy and you might have to ring them a few times to get through or I had to email them and they soon got back to me with the bits I wanted. The restored has had to tweek them a bit to make fit.

cookie6

Post by cookie6 »

Thanks for the replies . I have looked at ESM web site and they have got a good selection of parts and panels . Just starting to put a list together and its getting longer .What have I done ,sure it'll be worth it in the end .
morris van
Minor Legend

Post by morris van »

cookie6 in case you did not get my private message about my van colour its teal blue some have said its not but my uncle had a Trafalgar blue saloon and that was darker.