Discuss Bodywork problems here.
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
PJM
MMOC Member: No

BODYWORK

Post by PJM »

Greetings all,

I am doing a floor up restoration on a 1969 Traveller and need help in two areas with possible sketches/photos:

Panel hinge Ware P no: CHS117
Inner wing flitch (rear) CHS111A
There has been a previous repair to these parts where they are welded together. A photo taken on the offside A pillar from a minor which is original would help in correct alignment.

When the wood was removed that at the bottom where it joins the B pillar was missing and I was unable to photograph and make an actual size sketch to help with re alignment. The bottom of the B pillar is being repaired (Ware Pan 824/825) along with all the sill box sections panels to which they are attached.

Mindful of other postings about making the metal fit the woodwork and not the other way round. A sketch of the profile from the bottom of the wooden sill rail MMT 1017 where it joins the B pillar MMT1015 will help with correct precise locations of the pillar repair panels where they meet the box sections

Alternatively, if anyone in the North West had a strip down traveller, or the complete offside wooden side awaiting fitment I would be grateful for the chance to come and take photos/measurements etc.

Many thanks.

Peter Marsden.