Discuss other problems here.
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
M25VAN
Minor Addict
MMOC Member: No

Re: Fitting metalastic eyebolt bushes

Post by M25VAN »

I've only found one type/grade of metalastic bush and it has lasted many years. There seems to be a few varieties of poly bushes. Some I have used have lasted very well (superflex?), others have been poor.
bmcecosse
Minor Maniac

Post by bmcecosse »

You can chose the rating of the poly bush - hard/medium/soft - depends what sort of 'ride' you want. And very easily fitted of course.
ImageImage
Declan_Burns
Minor Legend

Post by Declan_Burns »

Just to finish the FKK saga.
FKK cleared out their stock of metalastic bushes and gave me what was left at the time for free-10 sets. My Turkish workmate made quite a few persuasive telecons. I had them collected in Turkey and hand carried to Düsseldorf. I sent out a few sets to persons contributing to this thread and what is left is now stashed away in some dark corner of my workshop. I don't know how many I still have. I never fitted them to my car due to health reasons. Seeing that I only have approx. 70 working days left to early retirement and the health has slightly improved, I must get around to testing them.

Sorry Rob, I only saw your post today but I think your question has been answered.

Regards
Declan

Regards
Declan