Booking for this event has now Closed!
The Final list for the MMOC Message-board Group is:
1. Mr Roger Forman: 1972 MG BGT, Reg.OWE 619K
2. Mr Paul O'Neill: 1967 Minor 1000 4dr, Reg.VLG 670E
3. Mr Dale Bridgenall: Minor 1000 Traveller, Reg. UUD 846
4. Mr Stephen Polhill: 1965 Minor 1000 2dr, Reg. BLF 521C
5. Mr David Pohill: 1966 Jag E-Type DHC, Reg. KHO 605E
6. Ms C Montague: 1952 Series MM 4dr, Reg.HUT 894
7. Mr Keith Luck: 1952 Series MM Tourer, Reg. FPR 281
8. Mr Michael Dean: Minor Traveller, Reg. VPL 517C
9. Vicki & Mick Merrick: 1957 Minor Tourer, Reg.UFX 883
10. Mr Tim Sparrow: 1960 Minor 1000 2dr, Reg.XVS 953
Thank-you all for your interest, myself and everybody else at Old Warden look forward to seeing you on the day.
If you have not booked in via the message-board, you can still attend the event, but it will cost you £10 per person at the gate on the day. However, your place with the rest of the website group cannot be guaranteed.
There is still time to book in via the main booking lines on the Shuttleworth website http://www.shuttleworth.org
, but these close tomorrow. Again, your place with the rest of the website group cannot be guaranteed if you choose to book in via the Shuttleworth website.