Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
vee12jag
Minor Friendly
MMOC Member: No

Autokarna Wollaton Park, Notts

Post by vee12jag »

Hi,
Does anyone know how I can register for the Morris Minor section at this event in June?
Many thanks
Mark
HarryMango
Minor Addict
MMOC Member: Yes

Re: Autokarna Wollaton Park, Notts

Post by HarryMango »

Gerald.mullord@ntlworld.com is the contact for entries - always a good show - hope to be there myself

Rog
AliceDurose
Minor Friendly

Post by AliceDurose »

If anyone is still looking to register their car at the Autokarna, one of our Branch members is unfortunately unable to attend and is looking for a good home for his ticket. He has not requested any money for his ticket, but for a small donation to Marie Curie. If anyone's interested please get in touch :)

AliceDurose
Minor Friendly

Post by AliceDurose »

Some photos from the Autokarna. I threw a picnic for the Branch plus some friends - which I was massively nervous and stressed about - Ive never made food to feed 30 people before. But it was a great success! :)

[frame]Image[/frame][frame]Image[/frame][frame]Image[/frame][frame]Image[/frame][frame]Image[/frame][frame]Image[/frame][frame]Image[/frame][frame]Image[/frame]

SteveClem
Minor Legend
MMOC Member: Yes

Post by SteveClem »

Great pics,Alice. Wollaton is a lovely place. I once had to get into the lake there to rescue an overconfident puppy.
AliceDurose
Minor Friendly

Post by AliceDurose »

A beautiful place I always love to visit, and a great venue for a Rally! Due to lots of stress and happenings lately this is a bit late but here are my favourite non-minor photos of the day:[frame]Image[/frame][frame]Image[/frame][frame]Image[/frame][frame]Image[/frame][frame]Image[/frame][frame]Image[/frame][frame]And a glorious PV van. I hope one day we will convert one into a camper, but I'm still convincing my partner:
Image[/frame]