1963 (A) Minor 1000 Convertible (Conversion from Saloon)
This car was converted in 2012, and has only completed 3780 mile since the restoration/conversion& featured in "Minor Matters"
Jan/Feb 2015 Vol 36 No4.
A full set of receipts supports the restoration/conversion.
The car has been fitted with an Alternator, Electronic Ignition, Tow bar, Large core radiator and the rear suspension modified to telescopic shock absorbers.
The engine was rebuilt with lead free head and duplex timing chain fitted.
In the last year a recon gear box has been fitted by Charles Ware and has done less than 300 miles since being fitted.
Car situated Yate, North Bristol
Please contact for further details.
You can use this area to advertise a Morris Minor.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- New soft top.JPG (2.16 MiB) Viewed 370 times
- IMG_20190307_110245_resized_20190307_114443699.jpg (1.55 MiB) Viewed 370 times
- 007.JPG (2.13 MiB) Viewed 370 times
- 006.JPG (2.11 MiB) Viewed 370 times
- 004.JPG (2.08 MiB) Viewed 370 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest