1969 2 door green Morris Minor saloon part rebuilt £200

You can use this area to advertise a Morris Minor.

Moderator: Moderators

Bob Cockcroft
MMOC Member: No

1969 2 door green Morris Minor saloon part rebuilt £200

Postby Bob Cockcroft » Mon May 13, 2019 12:53 pm

Dear All,
I've a Morris Minor in green which is part restored. I ran it for three years from 1979 to 1982 and then started working on it. Various moves since the mid 1980's have prevented further work and, frankly, I'm not confident now to work on something which my life might depend on!
It has new wings all round, replacement second hand doors, shock absorbers and boot lid. Most of the bodywork is fitted with zinc sheet washers to reduce corrosion. There are numerous other unused parts, but it is missing a windscreen and the tyres won't be great. It has been kept indoors the whole time since then and is in parts apart from the main chunk of body, wings, doors bonnet and boot lid (what you'd need to spray it, in fact). It is in pretty good condition, as it was sprayed with Tekaloid coach paint which is very water proof. It has done about 60 odd thousand miles only. There may be work now needed on the underbody, because some repairs have been brazed and rules have changed.
You're welcome to the whole lot, spares, manuals, but you'll need to collect it yourself using a trailer, low loader or what ever because there's a lot of parts. It's in Ashford, Kent nearthe M20. Please email me on bob@bobcockcroft.co.uk or call 012333 336202.