This is Miley my wee moggy. I have had him for the past 13 years and has been well looked after. The car was restored in 2013. 4 new steel wings, new complete cross member, chassis leg, springhangers, door bottoms, boot repair section. There are no patches on the car and all panels have been Mig welded. It has a fresh MOT with no advisories. It has had new wheel cylinders and shoes front and rear.
It had new stub axles, trunions, bushes, rear springs, brakes, fuel pipe, petrol tank, etc. It has new chrome bumper blades back and front and fibreglass valances It was painted in 2 pack Old English White.
Modifications to it are: an alternator, electronic distributor, rear telescopic shocks and spin on oil filter, front and rear heated screen fitted.
It had a reconditioned engine fitted when I bought it. I have done over 50,000 miles in it. It is a truly sorted wee car that can be used every day or for occasional use. I am now not using it nearly as much and it has to go. I do have another Moggy so not giving them up. There are some blemishes on the paint and a few bubbles, so please don’t expect it to be perfect, the interior is original.
Location is Kilsyth near Glasgow central Scotland.
You can use this area to advertise a Morris Minor.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- EFE68137-A897-48A9-86A3-84DA2DC2D490.jpeg (4.31 MiB) Viewed 269 times
- FABD5398-D968-4A88-BBE5-C8CA7AEAC71A.jpeg (4.43 MiB) Viewed 269 times
- 25714B16-AE6D-4821-84C8-3C5C3C4515B0.jpeg (3.77 MiB) Viewed 269 times
- F3BD2A20-7C58-4CCC-8DAD-F43BBF30F3AA.jpeg (4.36 MiB) Viewed 269 times
- BAFFBEC0-363D-45E6-85DC-B7D6671C58AA.jpeg (4.54 MiB) Viewed 269 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest