Selling my 1958 sage green 2 door Morris Minor project.
Reason for the sale is due to a back injury that isn't going to improve.
I'm not really in a position to pay someone to do the restoration, so have to sell.
Needs restoration, welding, and would be a long term project.
No engine or gearbox, so can put in what you prefer.
Has the new panels needed for repair, of which most were purchased from the Morris Minor Centre, B69 4RJ.
Has interior, original poor roof lining and fixings, original gold speedo, black speedo spare from 1969, Heritage Certificate, trafficators, 2 sets of glass, extra bonnet, extra wheels, extra boot, extra wings, extra doors from 1969 minor that need repair.
Probably more that i haven't mentioned.
Have information about the original dealers who sold the car, but no reg information, so it will need an age related plate.
Prefer to sell all in one, but will sell separately if i have enough enquiries .
£900 for everything, open to offers.
Any questions you have, please ask away.
I can only put on 5 pictures. Can do more for you and send via email etc.
If you want to view the car, just say and we can arrange a time.
I cannot deliver.
thankyou for viewing
You can use this area to advertise a Morris Minor.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Screenshot 2020-10-19 at 19.23.23.png (314.49 KiB) Viewed 478 times
- Screenshot 2020-10-19 at 19.21.49.png (261.45 KiB) Viewed 478 times
- Screenshot 2020-10-19 at 19.20.53.png (416.69 KiB) Viewed 478 times
- Screenshot 2020-10-19 at 19.23.49.png (388.53 KiB) Viewed 478 times
- Screenshot 2020-10-19 at 19.26.35.png (409.19 KiB) Viewed 478 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest