Built on 26/09/1951 finished in Mist Green with Green trim/Green carpets. Right-hand drive. Split-screen, Four door / manual
Exported to Ireland in 1951, returned to UK in 1954.
In fairly good condition for its age, but requires some bodywork and an element of engine recommissioning is to be expected to return it to the road once again. Needs new tyres too. Trailer would be needed for collection.
The potential of this rarely offered motor car which is strictly sold as seen. Location: Newtown, Powys.
Chassis Number: SMM116069
Engine Capacity: 918SV
Engine Number: 115783
Body Colour: Mist Green
Interior Colour: Green carpet, beige dashboard.
You can use this area to advertise a Morris Minor.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Morris5.JPG (83.78 KiB) Viewed 600 times
- Morris4.JPG (104.95 KiB) Viewed 600 times
- Morris3.JPG (68.52 KiB) Viewed 600 times
- Morris2.JPG (82.55 KiB) Viewed 600 times
- Morris1.JPG (72.96 KiB) Viewed 600 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest