For sale is a 2 litre twin cam fiat 132 Supermirafiori engine and 5 speed gearbox. The engine has been rebuilt with the following:
Full gasket set
New oil pump
New cam belt
New cam belt tensioner pulley
New core plugs
New piston rings
The bores have been deglazed/ honed.
New valve bucket sims have been fitted where necessary to meet cam tolerance.
The original sump is fitted, it had a few knocks but is still functional. A new sump which would need modifying to suit the engine is included.
The starter motor needs a new solenoid.
The engine has a homemade inlet manifold, proper manifolds are readily available.
The engine has the original distributor cap, points and rotor fitted. I’ve not included plug leads so that you can choose your ignition setup and routing, new spark plugs are fitted.
The engine has an interface plate for remote oil filter fitting.
Gearbox has not had any work undertaken, comes with a prop shaft.
Lots of photos taken during the engine rebuild.
This is a popular engine swap for the Morris Minors.
Buyer collects from DE6 3FJ.
I have an engine hoist to lift the engine on collection.
You can use this area to advertise parts.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- 28B9DD1D-724B-44EA-A278-AE08AB8F4842.jpeg (1.02 MiB) Viewed 473 times
- 7CAEE6B4-8D9F-4655-842D-694334FA7074.jpeg (1 MiB) Viewed 473 times
- 42E90832-F491-4E18-8CB2-8336D6963E8E.jpeg (1.01 MiB) Viewed 473 times
- DD291D82-3A91-4199-9B32-AC3F9BF46147.jpeg (805.16 KiB) Viewed 473 times
- C394D072-6E71-4801-812C-F4F6D7AB49A7.jpeg (944.86 KiB) Viewed 473 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest