This is a pair of front seats from a 1969 Morris Minor 1000 2-door saloon, but I think they fit other variants.
Light blue / grey in colour they are the original seats from a Trafalgar Blue car.
Condition is very good.
The only problem is a small area that has a couple of cracks on the driver's seat - illustrated in the photos.
(The backs appear to be a different shade but that's a trick of the light - they are a matching pair!)
I'll also include the height lifting blocks on the driver's seat.
£120 for the pair.
Collection only from WN3 Wigan - near M6 Junction 25
Happy to provide more photos if needed.
You can use this area to advertise parts.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- IMG_3709 (Large).jpg (226.93 KiB) Viewed 492 times
- IMG_3711 (Large).jpg (282.01 KiB) Viewed 492 times
- IMG_3713 (Large).jpg (328.66 KiB) Viewed 492 times
- IMG_3706 (Large).jpg (209.12 KiB) Viewed 492 times
- IMG_3705 (Large).jpg (239.75 KiB) Viewed 492 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests