Winners of the 2011 Inter-Branch Challenge
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
Slingers0710
MMOC Member: No

Hello.

Post by Slingers0710 »

Hi everyone!

Thought I would introduce myself, I am James not been on this part of the site really before, thought it was a good time to try it out. Currently at Bangor Uni, with Mable my Moggy Minor, into my watersports as the pictures might divulge. Mable is from 1968, bought her off this website actually! Use her near enough everyday, and she turns many a head when she cruises to the beach. I look forward to talking more with you all in the future! :)[frame]Image[/frame]

Jackoblara

Re: Hello.

Post by Jackoblara »

Slingers0710 wrote: Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:04 pm Hi everyone!

Thought I would introduce myself, I am James not been on this part of the site
really before, thought it was a good time to try it out. Currently at Bangor Uni, with Mable my Moggy Minor, into my watersports as the pictures might divulge. Mable is from 1968, bought her off this website actually! Use her near enough everyday, and she turns many a head when she cruises to the beach. I look forward to talking more with you all in the future! :)[frame]Image[/frame]

Hi,
Ian Jones
Minor Friendly
MMOC Member: Yes

Post by Ian Jones »

Welcome James. As a new(ish) owner I've found the site extremely useful. How long have you looked after Mabel?

Regards

Ian
Myrtles Man
Minor Legend

Post by Myrtles Man »

Shome confusion, shurely? James's 'Hello folks' happened in 2014. :-?
Ian Jones
Minor Friendly

Post by Ian Jones »

Odd. It appeared as a "New Post" so I replied without checking the date. Wonder if he still has Mabel?

Regards

Ian
palacebear
Minor Legend

Post by palacebear »

I got it as a new post as well 🙄
1956 4-door called Max
Myrtles Man
Minor Legend

Post by Myrtles Man »

I think it was Jackoblara (inadvertently?) throwing a spanner into the works that caused the confusion.
Mughal125

Post by Mughal125 »

Slingers0710 wrote: Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:04 pm Hi everyone!

Thought I would introduce myself, I am James not been on this part of the site really before, thought it was a good time to try it out. Currently at Bangor Uni, with Mable my Moggy Minor, into my watersports as the pictures might divulge. Mable is from 1968, bought her off this website actually! Use her near enough everyday, and she turns many a head when she cruises to the beach. I look forward to talking more with you all in the future! :)[frame]Image[/frame]
hello Slingers0710
Myrtles Man
Minor Legend

Post by Myrtles Man »

Mmm, something fishy going on here I think. Who, I wonder, are 'Jackoblara' and 'Mughal125'? Are they one and the same and, if so, what game is being played?