Wanted WING/ SEATS Morris Pick Up

Let us all know what you are up to with your current restoration project. Get that Minor on the road!
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
Greenie
Minor Fan
MMOC Member: Yes

Wanted WING/ SEATS Morris Pick Up

Post by Greenie »

Hi I am currently restoring 1971 Morris Pickup truck, lot of the work done but I need a LH Front Steel Wing ,
Plus the Two Front seats.
mogbob
Minor Legend
MMOC Member: No

Re: Wanted WING/ SEATS Morris Pick Up

Post by mogbob »

Hi Greenie ,
There is a Section on the Forum " Wanted ". It might be worth reposting your request in this Section for people to
see. Our Forum Moderators might spot it in the next few days and move it for you.
In the meantime good luck with the request , hope somebody can help you out.
Bob

P.S saw this on Ebay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from ... s&_sacat=0 No connection.£45 buy it now price.
Greenie
Minor Fan

Post by Greenie »

Thanks Bob. I'm new so stumbling around with this site at present.. Looking to get my morris pickup on the road. Restoration job.
Finished my van... So I thought about time to join mmoc.
Eric
Greenie
Minor Fan

Post by Greenie »

Checked it out thanks. Not good enough too rotten around head light. It's got to be right. But most appreciated.
Eric
Banned User
Minor Fan

Post by Banned User »

les wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:26 am I too have been somewhat confused as to whether Mr Greenie or Mrs Greenie is the author of some posts,
Thank heavens it wasn't just me then. By the way, who's Eric then?
Greenie wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:51 pm
I apologise for confusion but I am Marilyn (Greenies wife) and I write all posts
Greenie wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:10 pm Thanks Bob. I'm new so stumbling around with this site at present.. Looking to get my morris pickup on the road. Restoration job.
Eric
Myrtles Man
Minor Legend

Post by Myrtles Man »

Just guessing of course but it does seem likely that they are Eric and Marilyn Green and that Eric (Greenie) works on the Moggie whilst Marilyn (Greenie's wife) runs the forum-posting end of the operation. 8)
Greenie
Minor Fan

Post by Greenie »

Myrtles Man wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:43 pm Just guessing of course but it does seem likely that they are Eric and Marilyn Green and that Eric (Greenie) works on the Moggie whilst Marilyn (Greenie's wife) runs the forum-posting end of the operation. 8)

CORRECT, Marilyn and Eric (Green) to confuse you more
Known as Greenie (Eric) husband and
Greenies wife (Marilyn)
So simple really ...chuckle
les
Minor Maniac

Post by les »

Well we’re getting a handle on the arrangement now, although it does appear that Eric also shares the writing of posts, unless, of course, Marilyn sometimes signs off as ‘Eric’ :o

Greenie
Minor Fan

Post by Greenie »

les wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:44 am Well we’re getting a handle on the arrangement now, although it does appear that Eric also shares the writing of posts, unless, of course, Marilyn sometimes signs off as ‘Eric’ :o
Oh dear I seen to be a good topic, more so than the moggies, I apologise for any confusion, so I will try and clarify.
After the work hubby does (Eric) I write for him, like a good wife and secretary (chuckle) as hubby (Eric or Greenie) is good at hands on on motor but not computer. So that cleared for Eric.
THEN I write down my thoughts in full admiration of him and I Marilyn (Marilyn or Greenies wife) whatever does it really matter, a proud wife telling you all
I love the story of Norman, I've loved hearing from you all, and sorry if you couldn't work it out, but it's all cleared up now, like a bad cold it's gone
Thank you... Marilyn
Banned User
Minor Fan

Post by Banned User »

So who wrote this?
Greenie wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:10 pm Thanks Bob. I'm new so stumbling around with this site at present.. Looking to get my morris pickup on the road. Restoration job.
Eric
les
Minor Maniac

Post by les »

Yes this is where the confusion arises. However the given explanation suggests that Marilyn types the posts, as Eric dictates in the manner he would adopt if he was actually typing himself. Marilyn then signs ‘Eric’ So unless told, a third party would naturally assume Eric himself posted. There is a way to sign off on someone else’s behalf but enough is enough!! Makes a change from talking Minors doesn’t it ? :D

irmscher
Minor Legend

Post by irmscher »

Who wears the pants though ?? :lol: :lol:
Greenie
Minor Fan

Post by Greenie »

irmscher wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:44 am Who wears the pants though ?? :lol: :lol:

Definitely Hubby...… He does and I am proud to know that, especially after an armed robbery , he was beaten to the ground and I had a gun shoved in my head followed by a heart attack, he brought me back, he made me live again, so please stop all this banter, I only want to be apart of this forum, not the questionable debate of it....
Kind regards to everyone Marilyn (Greenies wife)