No "New posts" icons, even when there are.

Please post any problems you are having with the website here
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
Axolotl
Minor Fan
MMOC Member: No

No "New posts" icons, even when there are.

Post by Axolotl »

I seem to be having problems with the site not showing the orange "New Posts" indicators against the various categories, even though there are new posts since my last visit.

Also, topics that I have put a "watch this topic" tag on aren't sending me alert mail, even when new posts appear. They seem to send an alert the first time a reply is added, but never again, even though I follow up the alert mail and go in and look at the first new post.

Is this just me, or is it a general problem?
Cheers, Axolotl.

I know that you believe you understand what you think I wrote, but I am not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.
bigginger
Minor Maniac

Post by bigginger »

Not experiencing either of those problems here, though in fairness I don't use the 'watch this topic' function, I read them all. I've, over the last 2 or 3 days, been having problems with being auto logged out like so many others. Something odd is going on - I wish I had the skill and knowledge to work out quite what it is.
a
Last edited by bigginger on Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Orkney
Minor Legend

Post by Orkney »

Might be a cache problem or a browser setting - look for latest version of page everytime i visit?
http://mog.myfreeforum.org