Winners of the 2011 Inter-Branch Challenge
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
chrisryder
Minor Legend
MMOC Member: No

Re: Logos?

Post by chrisryder »

hello! i'm the one responsible for the 'roundell' logo thing a few posts earlier.
I've succumbed and joined the forum (mainly so i could post my logo but it's here already :D )
I only threw my design together in Paint using one of me sister amys designs for the side-on minor (she did all the multicoloured ones). Except the observant of you might notice that, a: it's the same colour as my minor (complete coincidence...) and, b: it's been lowered for the logo!
ASL642
Minor Maniac

Post by ASL642 »

Well it's taken you long enough to join ! but welcome aboard :D

Lou Rocke
MMOC 43512
chrisryder
Minor Legend

Post by chrisryder »

regaliaqueen wrote:Well it's taken you long enough to join ! but welcome aboard :D
it has taken me a while to get round to joining it, and now it takes up all my time online!

have we had any more thoughts about logos?

any requests?

and is there a deadline we have to have one by?
MColes
Minor Legend

Post by MColes »

Well there is no deadline but we need to agree on one at some point, this can't go on forever :lol:.

As no ideas have been submitted for a little while I'll give it until Monday for any other logos to be submitted then create a poll so people can vote for the one they like the best (I wonder is there's a way to stop people voting for their own :roll: :lol:)
Matt Coles
Young Members Registrar

Find out more about the Young Members Register HERE
chrisryder
Minor Legend

Post by chrisryder »

sounds good, bet it will lead to more procrastination and 'i'd like a bit of this and a bit of that' :P

'you can please half of the people all of the time, or all of the people half of the time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time'

my design is adaptable for text and colours if prefered.

Vote chrisryder for president! ...i mean logo-ist :D
Alex'n'Ane
Minor Legend

Post by Alex'n'Ane »

Well i see there has been some discussion on the fb page aswell, and was wondering if/when we could have a vote on them? And being slightly cheeky, but if anyone has any ideas or experience for making this logo into window stickers?
___Anne___

ASL642
Minor Maniac

Post by ASL642 »

Plenty on the Internet you can send your design to for a quote i.e http://www.best-window-stickers.co.uk

I used a firm called Sheldrake labels http://www.sheldrakelabels.co.uk for the "I love my Morris Minor" and "My other Car is a Morris Minor" Contact Chris. He may be able to help.

Lou Rocke
MMOC 43512
Fingolfin
Minor Legend

Post by Fingolfin »

There's no need for a vote including mine...mine's not really a logo, as I pointed out, but more an illustration. When I recover some measure of sanity in the next few weeks (final exams and a bad breakup), I'll color the original, and make more. But those are just for the heck of it.
The way to a man's heart may be making food, but the way to my heart is buying me car parts!
Come read about my Minor at An American Moggie.