1970 Morris Minor 1000 2dr Trafalgar Blue RUN 634H

Let us all know what you are up to with your current restoration project. Get that Minor on the road!
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
wheelynutz
Minor Friendly
MMOC Member: No

Re: 1970 Morris Minor 1000 2dr Trafalgar Blue RUN 634H

Post by wheelynutz »

bazza1234 wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 5:50 pm My father inlaw spotted this today. Who owns it now? Its in Devon.
I haven't logged on in about 10 years until today you replied back to my old thread

This has literally made my year!!!!

This was the first ever car i bought with my own money back when i was 16, now 28 and have been in the car building and tuning world for 10 years and now run my own business restoring, recommissioning and fixing retro and classic cars

I sold this back in 2012 (i think) after it needing welding and I didn't have the time or knowledge to do it back then and regretted it and really missed it

I have recently been reg checking it and seeing its still on the road wondering where it now is and then you post this!!!

If you can find the current owner i would really really love to buy it back, it was my first every car what started what now is my life and career, or even if i had contact and first refusal on it if the time ever came

So glad to see this :D