Minor and Two Travellers in California Junkyard

Found a Minor in a scrapyard? Let us all know about it and exactly where it can be found.
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
Deltic
MMOC Member: No

Minor and Two Travellers in California Junkyard

Post by Deltic »

In case someone happens to be visiting Southern California very soon, there are three Morris' at a Pick-A-Part breakers yard in Monrovia. I'm not a Minor owner so can't speak specifically to year and exact model, but the Minor is in terrific shape, and it's astonishing that it is on death row awaiting crushing (after being picked over). The two Travellers are wood-rotted though intact.
They can be purchased complete, or picked over for parts. I've attached a link and you should speak with Sid Niles if you are interested.
I will head over there this morning so I shall attempt a photo, although the yard frowns upon this activity. I'll upload later if successful.
Deltic

Re: Minor and Two Travellers in California Junkyard

Post by Deltic »

Fingolfin
Minor Legend

Post by Fingolfin »

We appreciate you finding them and caring enough to post! I wish I could go get them but I'm in Missouri and have already got two Minors -- you're quite certain you wouldn't want them yourself? :lol: We love to bring new owners to the flock.
The way to a man's heart may be making food, but the way to my heart is buying me car parts!
Come read about my Minor at An American Moggie.

Deltic

Post by Deltic »

I would love to have taken them on, but a pesky'73 Lincoln Mark IV keeps me and my money completely under it's thumb. Let me try and upload a few pictures:
Last edited by Deltic on Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.