Andrew Eggleton

Discuss anything Morris Minor related.
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
moggy1098
MMOC Member: No

Andrew Eggleton

Post by moggy1098 »

Hello, Andrew Eggleton here , yes thank you all for the great comments on our panels , Yes ESM make panels off the old tooling and couldn't comment on them as never had any of them , Yes the original production manager and tool maker at LMC Panels set up on his own with also all the correct profile tooling and proper gauge and quality panels which we work very close together on supplying a lot of trade and Morris minor owners worldwide , we have developed a lot of van panels as well and new developments are underway which will take the van & pick up market by storm . i just felt i wanted to make this clear on the panel front as people seem to think its all one company and we are not connected in anyway with ESM , Originally i work for morris minor centre bath for 28 years and was made redundant overnight when ESM bought my old boss out Nic Harding and since then i have been trading my own company for the past 14 years which is growing stronger every year thanks to all the support you guys have given me, you can find me on Ebay under AME353 and yes we were the first people trading on there , also our worldwide webb site www.morrisminorspareparts.com brings in untold amount of orders and we are always open to offering good deals on to keep you moggies alive ,

Yes we are still alive and handling 1000s of orders every month and its been a hectic time for the and my good lady , we even have our black Labrador with a roll of tape on his tale packing to keep up , yes the facebook site is being redone as not be used for a long time and we intend to offer more great deals for you , we have also teamed up with an overseas manufacturer make a lot of rubber components and have just invest in the moulds for the polyurethane bush's , so please keep an eye put over the next few months