Discuss Electrical problems here.
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
Swampy
Minor Friendly
MMOC Member: Yes

Re: Wiring

Post by Swampy »

Evening thanks again for taking your time to reply tomorrow's another day. Regards swampy
Swampy
Minor Friendly

Post by Swampy »

Good afternoon all a little catch up sorry for the delay things have gone a bit pear shape. Good news the moggy passed mot this morning.thanks to everyone who helped me with my wiring nightmare recleand the fuse box and terminals still nothing. New fuses then success found out the fuses i had bought from a well-known High Street store where faulty looked OK but where dead. So purchased some from a local shop and no problem all good as one of members did say always check even if they are new thanks again everyone for your help. Regards swampy
geoberni
Minor Legend

Post by geoberni »

Swampy wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 3:30 pm Good afternoon all a little catch up sorry for the delay things have gone a bit pear shape. Good news the moggy passed mot this morning.thanks to everyone who helped me with my wiring nightmare recleand the fuse box and terminals still nothing. New fuses then success found out the fuses i had bought from a well-known High Street store where faulty looked OK but where dead. So purchased some from a local shop and no problem all good as one of members did say always check even if they are new thanks again everyone for your help. Regards swampy
Well none of that makes sense because I thought we had established that 'some' fused items were working....

But at least it's all working now.

Time to move on....
Basil the 1955 series II