minor 1000 for sale spares or repair

You can use this area to advertise a Morris Minor.
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
NB Replies are not permitted in this forum. When posting advertisements, please ensure that you provide a phone number and/or email address for replies. Remember also to check your Private Messages on this Board.
richard001
MMOC Member: Yes

minor 1000 for sale spares or repair

Post by richard001 »

1966 minor 1000 2 door for spares or repair. Has 1275 engine, 5 speed gearbox, electric cooling fan, disc brakes, servo assisted brake conversion with remote hydraulic reservoir, 3 branch exhaust manifold. water cooled inlet manifold, telescopic shock absorbers, Newton commercial seats which recline, modified dashboard with rev counter etc. All works and can be seen running.
I have a heritage certificate with it as well as the V5 in my name. It is currently Sorned as it needs some welding to the floor at the rear ( spring hangers etc ) and both door bottoms need repairing for which the panels ( from East Sussex Minors ) are included.
The car is located in Ipswich, Suffolk. I cannot afford to get the work done due to my daughters impending wedding so it will reluctantly have to go.
Contact me at rwmaher@hotmail.co.uk. Priced at £ 2000 for a quick sale.