1963 4-door saloon for sale ***Withdrawn from sale***

You can use this area to advertise a Morris Minor.
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
NB Replies are not permitted in this forum. When posting advertisements, please ensure that you provide a phone number and/or email address for replies. Remember also to check your Private Messages on this Board.
Dryad
Minor Addict
MMOC Member: No

1963 4-door saloon for sale ***Withdrawn from sale***

Post by Dryad »

Sadly, it has become necessary to sell my 1963 Morris Minor 4-door saloon. I already have a Traveller I'm restoring in the garage and it has meant that this one has had to be outside, and it is not the ideal place to work on cars! I bought this one in 2010 and ran it for a few years before some welding needed to be done for the MOT. Unfortunately, apart from doing the boot floor I didn't get around to it because I decided to do a degree in History. Anyway, the poor thing has suffered a bit over the years, but is no worse (and considerably better) than some project Minors I've seen people working on. Rot in all the usual places, but I will be selling this with most of the replacement panels needed. On top of that the car will come fitted with an ESM telescopic damper kit and brand new handbrake cables. The car runs and drives but only the handbrake works so will have to be trailered away.

£550 - no offers.

The attachment IMG_6556.JPG is no longer available
IMG_6556.JPG
IMG_6556.JPG (245.16 KiB) Viewed 287 times
IMG_6548.JPG
IMG_6548.JPG (259.06 KiB) Viewed 284 times
IMG_6542.JPG
IMG_6542.JPG (296.4 KiB) Viewed 284 times