Discuss anything Morris Minor related.
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
A-Series Spares
Minor Friendly
MMOC Member: No

Last weekend at Harewood.

Post by A-Series Spares »

How did everyone find it? i didnt get to see that much of the actual show as i was on the trade stand, but what i did see i really liked. Some fantastic cars there and a great atmosphere.

We hope to attend as an even bigger trader next year, thank you for receiving our business so positively.

Look forward to seeing alot of you at the upcoming classic, performance and custom car shows this summer.

Robert Stevenson

A-Series Spares
simmitc
MMOC Member: Yes

Re: Last weekend at Harewood.

Post by simmitc »

Glad you liked it, very kind of you to post. There are two other threads running on the rally, and so far all comments seem to be very positive. We'll look forward to seeing you next year :)
kipper

Post by kipper »

We are new to the club and thoroughly enjoyed the event!A great autojumble - an excellent show and baking hot sun . Surrounded by people who took time to talk and enjoy life -it was absolutely great.The cars were first class especially a maroon traveller and a maroon convertable owned by a couple from West Mids! What a wonderfull weekend , we all ( myself , wife and 2 small kids ) thoroughly enjoyed it!!
alex_holden
Minor Legend

Post by alex_holden »

Hi Rob, good to see you at the rally; the more traders the better IMHO. I bought a couple of your red rotor arms - hopefully they are as good as I've heard! :D
ImageImage
Alex Holden - http://www.alexholden.net/
If it doesn't work, you're not hitting it with a big enough hammer.
A-Series Spares
Minor Friendly

Post by A-Series Spares »

That is good to hear!

Im looking forward to the next one

Alex! yea the red rotors are fantastic (well as fantastic as a rotor arm can get) they are to the original spec and manufactured on the correct tooling by people that know the results they are after.

Thank you for your kind words, we are in our first year of trade both out on the field, and on the internet, we are aiming to have a stall maybe twice the size at all the trade shows next year :D

Oh and a big THANKYOU to all that supported our Raffle, Marie Curie will be delighted when they receive the money raised, hope you all enjoy your prizes