Discuss anything Morris Minor related.
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
jagnut66
Minor Legend
MMOC Member: Yes

Minor Medics, Milton Keynes

Post by jagnut66 »

Hi, Just a quick question, does anyone know if minor Medics is still in business in Milton Keynes? I drove round there the other day and it seemed very shut, with no old minors parked outside anymore.
The phone number seems to be constantly giving the engaged tone?? Though this could mean they are really busy...... or am I behind the times on this one??
Thanks, Mike.
1954 Series 2: 4 door: "Sally" -- Back on the ground with (slave) wheels and waiting to be resprayed......
1970 Triumph Herald 1200: "Hetty" -- Driven back from Llangollen in Wales (twice.....)
pao7psb
Minor Fan
MMOC Member: No

Re: Minor Medics, Milton Keynes

Post by pao7psb »

Hi, they don't appear to be around any more, I drove there around six months ago and there was no trace.
[sig]9354[/sig]
Sometimes it is better to obtain forgiveness rather than permission...
Snowdrop - 1967 4 Door Saloon
BitMoreBlurred
Minor Friendly

Post by BitMoreBlurred »

Bert Draper decided to retire about a year ago, I think. Business was slowing down and Stephen and Bert could no longer justify the rent. However, Stephen told me a few months later that he was going to give it a go as a mobile minor mechanic. I left a message with him just yesterday as it happens and we will see if he replies. I guess I'll know in a few days whether the mobile business managed to survive from the ashes of Minor Medics.
BitMoreBlurred
Minor Friendly

Post by BitMoreBlurred »

Funny enough, got a call from Stephen just after I posted this. I guess the new business didn't take off as he now has a "proper" job. So in answer to the original question - it seems as if Minor Medics is definitely dead.
bardellson
Minor Friendly

Post by bardellson »

Don't suppose you could give me Stephens number please? Or anyone else in the same area that could help me fit a new convertible roof please?!?!?

I'm at my wits end, willing to pay for the assistance

Many thanks