Thanks to the Rugb Branch

Discuss anything Morris Minor related.
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
GarethB
MMOC Member: No

Thanks to the Rugb Branch

Post by GarethB »

Just thought I would take time to thank the Rugby branch for making my Daughter Gemma and myself most welcome despite the fact we don't have a Moggie yet! As it's Gemma that wants a Moggie, she was instantly put to work selling raffle tickets (we've nearly finished our winnings!).

We will definitely be back next month or at least my wife and Gemma will be if I'm away on business.

Gemma wants a Moggie to use when she learns to drive, so we have just over 12 months to learn enough about the cars to make the right choice when buying one.

We were given some old copies of Minor Matters to get a taste of what goes on and much to my amazement, my wife has added some show dates the Rugby guys gave us for 2015 to the calendar and is now reading Minor Matters :o Until now she has never shown an interest in classic cars or the club magazines I get for my Ford Capri RS3100! So you never Know, her Skoda Ocatvia I bought her may be sold to fund two Moggies! :roll:

Now to sort out a family membership and hope to meet some of you at future events.
38eob
Minor Friendly
MMOC Member: No

Re: Thanks to the Rugb Branch

Post by 38eob »

hi glad you both liked it,sorry about the quiz its not normally that hard :o .hope to see you both next time.ian