Discuss Electrical problems here.
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
timjsparrow
Minor Friendly
MMOC Member: Yes

Re: Complete lose of all power!

Post by timjsparrow »

All fixed. The new rotor arm I'd put on wasn't good. I as soon as I exchanged it for another I had, she started on the first pull of the starter :)

She ran around all day today without missing a beat :D

That feels better!

XVS 953, a 1960 2 door de-luxe named 'Maggie'. First Registered as HCC 548 on the 8th February 1960 in Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Isle of Anglesey, North Wales.
lambrettalad
Minor Legend
MMOC Member: No

Post by lambrettalad »

hi
Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch how did that fit on the log book? and can you say it? :D
Cheers Alex
all thoughts are given in good faith but..." You pays your money and takes your choice"

[/color]
timjsparrow
Minor Friendly
MMOC Member: Yes

Post by timjsparrow »

Hello

It would have looked impresive written out in full in the log book wouldn't it. :) But because of the lack of space the shortend version of the town name, Llanfairpwillgwynayll, was used instead.

And no, I can't say it yet, but I keep trying. More practise needed!

I plan to take a holiday to North Wales at some point in the future so that I can take her back home and see if her original address is still there.

XVS 953, a 1960 2 door de-luxe named 'Maggie'. First Registered as HCC 548 on the 8th February 1960 in Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Isle of Anglesey, North Wales.