Discuss anything Morris Minor related.
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
Suzukimorris
Minor Fan
MMOC Member: No

Morris minor hire staffordshire

Post by Suzukimorris »

Hi, thought I'd quickly enquire if anybody could help. I get married on August 28th this year in Staffordshire. I've been rebuilding my (tastefully) modified black split screen for the past three years for the wedding and the deadlines are going to be tight! I've found a few online company's who do self drive Morris minor hire, but the one company is busy that weekend and I'm still waiting for feedback from a chap I emailed this morning. I'm ideally after a white Morris (a convertible would be awesome) that I could hire from the Thursday to the Sunday, essentially as a back up for my transport from church to reception in case mine isn't running yet and because I think the photos of them together would look great! I've found a chauffeur driven company who I'm yet to contact as I'm slightly concerned about space! But it's another option.

Any help or directions to look in would be greatfully appreciated,

Thanks

Laurie

IaininTenbury
Minor Legend
MMOC Member: Yes

Re: Morris minor hire staffordshire

Post by IaininTenbury »

Mirabelle Classics run by Andrew Bywater would be the obvious one in your area. He has two white convertibles and provides a fully insured proffesional wedding hire service, but maybe that's who you've already tried. Just thought I'd mention it!
cheers
Iain
Fairmile Restorations.

'49 MM, '53 convertible, '55 van, and a '64 van.

Marina p.u., '56 Morris Isis Traveller, a '59 Morris JB van, a'66 J4 van, a '54 Land Rover, Land Rover 130, Renault 5, '36Railton, '35 Hudson, a Mk1 Transit and a Sherpa Camper...

A car can be restored at any time, but is only original once!
Suzukimorris
Minor Fan
MMOC Member: No

Re: Morris minor hire staffordshire

Post by Suzukimorris »

Hi, thanks for the reply. I'm currently talking with him on the subject! I was originally after a self drive but am turning to him I think!

Thanks