Morris Minor 70 Years on the Road
By Ray Newell
2018 marks 70 years since the first Morris Minor models rolled off the production line. In this celebratory publication, Ray Newell looks in detail at the development of the wide range of models produced during a 22-year production run and the continuing worldwide interest in this iconic British car.
• 2018 marks 70 years since the Morris Minor entered production
• Informative text from a well respected author
• Fascinating contemporary photographs
• Colourful nostalgic advertising materials
• Up-to-date factual information on upgrading Morris Minors for the 21st century
• Information for enthusiasts by enthusiasts with a review of the current club scene.
• international dimension with a review of production overseas
• Period accessories and modifications
• Road test reviews
Category: Books & Magazines